I made a “traditional” American dish for my housemates. It was meat loaf, garlic-basil mashed potatoes with a homemade gravy, and glazed carrots. So good! Sharing culture through food.
Way to practice the Peace Corps’ 2nd Goal!
- student118 likes this
- dp-productions reblogged this from peacecorps
- cynfrddy likes this
- trippingonaholeinapaperheart likes this
- youjusthavetodoit likes this
- youjusthavetodoit reblogged this from peacecorps
- ctmetz likes this
- jerfreyy reblogged this from peacecorps
- jerfreyy likes this
- hannahrc likes this
- peacecorps reblogged this from macolon2 and added:
- travelnerd likes this
- macolon2 posted this